sobota, 1 stycznia 2011

Showing you my move

While working in Tanzania with our workshops for local women, I have also been gathering experience as a producer and photographer.
Consequently, I became part of Mzuka Records and produced videos for local artists, among them widely renown Tanzanian star Benjamin and his new song "Show your move". While shooting it at one of the locations the artists had a rest – meanwhile I stepped in front of the camera.

Never would I expect that after my leaving the Mzuka Records I would be featured the video clip. At first I felt it was so unfair nobody informed about it! But later on I just thought it is part of my Africa experience...

Here it is


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLVR_36Zypk

HAVE A GOOD LAUGH AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011! ;-)

Brak komentarzy: