Kampala, Documentary Production Company ‘Media Plus’. When you enter it in the basements of Serena Conference Centre, on the red wall on the right you will see a printed page with a joke made by Africans themselves.
Why Africans Can’t Be Terrorists
1. We are always late; we would have missed all the 4 flights.
2. Pretty girls on the plane would distract us.
3. We would talk loudly and bring attention to ourselves.
4. With food and drinks on the plane, we would forget why we’re there.
5. We talk with our hands; therefore we would have to put our weapons down.
6. We would ALL want to fly the plane.
7. We would argue and start a fight in the plane.
8. We can’t keep a secret; we would have told everyone a week before doing.
9. We would have put our country’s flag on the windshield.
10. We would all have fallen over each other to be in the photograph being taken by one of the hostages.